1. What Educational Activities did you use? Did you find them effective with your students? Which activities did your students enjoy the most?
2. Are there materials, topics, or educational activities that you suggest we add to the site?
3. Please report any items that are not working or dead links to external webpages.
4. If your students created any blogs or other online materials, we would be interested to see them. Can you give us the URL?
5. In sum, how valuable was this website for teaching about the struggle to overcoming apartheid? Would you recommend it to other educators? What was most valuable and interesting?
6. How did you hear about or locate this website?
7. Name of institution where you teach:
8. Name and level of course(s) in which you used this website: